Background

Monday, April 26, 2010

Days 107-115

Day 107:
Look for the goose!  She was nesting on a little island in my uncle's pond.

Day 108:
I only planted one kind of tulip bulb but I had quite a bit of variation in them!

Day 109:
Swedish Ivy that needs to go outside when it quits being so windy all the time!

Day 110:
It was kind of a yucky day so I just took a picture out the big window in my living room.  I love this goofy bird my mom bought for me.

Day 111:
Dandelion silhouette.

Day 112:
Caught a break in the rain to photograph the water droplets on this tulip.

Day 113:
I wish this was a better photo of the poppies in the backyard, my battery died right after I took it!

Day 114:
My cousin, Kelsey, and her prom date, Brice.

Day 115:
Giant allium blooming in the backyard.  it looks kind of lonely waiting on the other flowers to sprout.

No comments:

Post a Comment