Background

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Days 67-71

Posting a little late this week because I'm on Spring Break!

Day 67:
I am reading Charles Dickens' "The Old Curiosity Shop" and it is going very..... very.... slowly.

Day 68:
Started off trying to do a symmetrical photo of my feet and ended up just taking random feet photos.

Day 69:
Breakfast for supper = happy Katie.

Day 70:
Drawing mannequins at school.

Day 71:
I finally had a chance to take some photos of the geese that hang out by one of my schools.  They have been there all winter, either on the corn fields or the little pond across the street.

1 comment:

  1. I watch geese every morning as I do bus duty bright and early. A very nice distraction! We took a photo of about 30 of them walking the track behind the school, all in formation, as if they were in P.E. class doing their laps. I love you photos on this blog!

    ReplyDelete