Background

Monday, January 11, 2010

Days 8-11


Day 8:
Kiwis!  I don't like to eat this fruit quite as much as I like how it looks!


Day 9:
Soooo.... Jared tried to teach Boo how to bring him a drink.  She carried the can a few times before her teeth punctured it and sprayed everywhere.  Jared was laughing so I actually got a smiling picture of him.  I love this photo.


Day 10:
Left the lemon in my drink for a while and came back to find awesome bubbles all over it!


Day 11:

I have some talented students!  We started drawings for the Jr. Duck Stamp program today and I was so impressed with my students' drawings.  This student was in 2nd grade and you can see from the reference photo I took, he is off to a great start!

2 comments:

  1. I love the story/picture of Jared, cracks me up and shows so much emotion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably a good thing he doesn't know I put it on here... :)

    ReplyDelete